Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Rudy Giuliana said "8 years before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States". EXCEPT FOR 9/11! How could Rudy have forgotten that?

Rudy Giuliana said "8 years before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States". EXCEPT FOR 9/11! How could Rudy have forgotten that?

Posted - August 17, 2016

Responses

He did not forget that, he just chose to originally include that.  Now, he is spinning a different tune, trying to make it post-9/11.  Evidently, he also forgot (to include) the incident at the Los Angeles airport that occurred a short time or so after that.  He is getting raked over the coals for that quote, especially since he was mayor of NYC then and almost always reminds everyone of that when the topic comes up.  Vice President Biden had a quote about the former mayor: "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence —a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

August 17, 2016 10:56 AM MDT

He was never my favorite person. But he was tolerable. Of late he has become so in that I cannot abide him. And now this? What a poor excuse for a human being! Thank you for some backstory and the context you added elizabeth. It helps. :)

August 17, 2016 1:54 PM MDT

Because he is a Republican liar.

August 18, 2016 12:02 AM MDT

He thinks that little of we the people that we would believe his lie? Or is he simply senile and suffering from age-related dementia Uc? Since he was always putting himself front and center about being there on 9/11 and it was always used as a cornerstone to his incredible importance/perfomance it seems odd that even such a liar as he would "forget" about something in which he bragged about his starring role. Don'tcha think? I think he went over the edge with that and should be pastured out somewhere far far away.  He should be embarrassed and humiliated and sheepish and humbled. Should be are the operative words.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :)

August 18, 2016 1:50 AM MDT

August 23, 2016 9:07 PM MDT