Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A few are heroes, a few more are antis, and many are whimpering shivering sniveling scairdy cats. Americans today. How did we get that way?

A few are heroes, a few more are antis, and many are whimpering shivering sniveling scairdy cats. Americans today. How did we get that way?

Posted - August 27, 2018

Responses

We are a nation of zombies starving for the sacred and looking for someone without blemish to inspire us.

We are so dead inside we have stopped even looking.

August 27, 2018 10:47 PM MDT

I remember the joy I felt when Obama was elected president. I thought then that was an example of our finer selves finally coming out. I even teared up a bit when they turned the cameras on people like Oprah Winfrey tearing up. I can only imagine what was going through her mind the the minds of other African Americans whose stories are all different yet all the same. To that same degree I was devastated and shocked when the guy currently in the white house won. I thought it stunk and now I see it did. It was a set up. Rigged. The scale of the rigging is so massive we may never grasp all of it. The don is a fake a phony who was not elected but installed. How stupid dumb for that to happen in America. But ya know I read that Russia has been hacking us for many decades. They finally got the perfect useful idiot and used him brilliantly. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and the scary graphic Sharon!  :)
      August 28, 2018 3:20 AM MDT