Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If women in politcs are going to lead the way to a better day in America it will have to include Senators Collins/Murkowski, right?

If women in politcs are going to lead the way to a better day in America it will have to include Senators Collins/Murkowski, right?

Do they or don't they have THE RIGHT STUFF to do the right thing at the right time? Forget the sexual allegation  vis a vis Kav. HE LIED more than once to Congress during confirmations. Are we so jaded and corrupt that we embrace a potential justice of the Supreme Court who can't tell the truth even when he is UNDER OATH?

Posted - September 15, 2018

Responses

I know little of either Sen —we’ll see, I guess— but let’s just say we’ve seen plenty of what men (particularly white men) do with government...
      September 15, 2018 10:55 AM MDT

We need two Republicans to vote against the Kav confirmation to kill it. They are them. Murkowski's big base in Alaska consists of Native Alaskans. Kav has written that native Alaskans (indigenous people) should NOT be treated as special. Their way of life is being threatened because of that. It has to do with how they get their food. How they kill what they eat I think. As for Susan Collins she is against overturning Roe v Wade and everyone knows that is exactly what will occur if Kav becomes a Supreme. Despite his saying it is "settled law" he also wrote that any law can be overturned by the Supremes so "settled" is only ever a temporary condition to him. Thank you for your reply DB and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      September 16, 2018 1:53 AM MDT