Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If DUE PROCESS isn't happening for the KAV accusers it also isn't happening for Kav. Why do the trumpicans want to deprive Kav of that?

If DUE PROCESS isn't happening for the KAV accusers it also isn't happening for Kav. Why do the trumpicans want to deprive Kav of that?

Posted - September 27, 2018

Responses

It is a show. It would never seen the light of day in a criminal court. Would not even be able to get a warrent much less.charges. 
      September 27, 2018 8:02 AM MDT

Yes very true.
      September 27, 2018 8:21 AM MDT

The GOP is probably in sinking sand as far as their brand of politics is concerned -' as long as they can gain a court willing to obstruct women’s right to have abortions, keep immigrants in cages, strike down environmental regulations, outlaw affirmative action, and undermine LGBT rights for the next 30 years, their end justifies the means' — used to say that a desired result is so good or important that any method, even a morally bad one, may be used to achieve it, they believe that the end justifies the means and will do anything to get their candidate elected.  (cited)
      September 27, 2018 8:36 AM MDT

I am watching/listening to Dr. Ford answer questions. From beginning to end I will be watcihng/listening. It's too early to say who will be happy with today and who will regret it forever. I have my suspicions but I shall just keep quiet about them under after Dr. Ford's testimony is complete and Judge Kavanaugh's testimony is complete. It is going to be a very terrible day for one side. Very terrible. Incredibly terrible. Are you able to watch it Beans/SG? I think having the  female prosecuter ask questions rather than the trumpican Senators is not going at all well. We shall see if they regret their cowardice in hiding behind a strange woman's skirt abrogate/abdicate their responsibility. Too soon old. Too late SCHMART! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday!  :)
      September 27, 2018 10:22 AM MDT

I'm taping it..i'll watch it after it has been critiqued.  HAPPY Thursday - backatcha:)
      September 27, 2018 11:54 AM MDT

Good. Maybe we can chat a bit after you've seen it. Pay particular attention to what Kav does with his tongue.  He screws his face up a lot and cries a lot and tries hard not to cry alot as well as  drinking lots and lots of water also while he is very angry and almost shouting! He was quite rude and kept interrupting the Democratic Senators on the panel. He was neither calm nor rational. He was a belligerent hostile bully. But he was performing for super don who let it be known how disappointed he was with the performance Kav gave when interviewed on Fox the prior day. He wanted Kav to fight back. Well he surely did. I thought it was disgraceful and I don't know if he really wanted that side of himself revealed to the public. I'm sure the trumpicans will consider that a win and pretty sure he will be confirmed. SIGH. Thank you for your reply  Beans/SG and a very Happy  Friday to thee! :)
      September 28, 2018 2:16 AM MDT