Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Isn't it decent of Candidate Trump to show up in New Orleans while President Obama sticks to the golf course and Candidate Clinton holds a couple fundraisers?

Isn't it decent of Candidate Trump to show up in New Orleans while President Obama sticks to the golf course and Candidate Clinton holds a couple fundraisers?

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-takes-role-president-hard-hit-louisiana/

Posted - August 19, 2016

Responses

What a great opportunity for a (disruptive) photo op.. Smh..

August 19, 2016 2:10 PM MDT

Remember the party they represent is the Democratic party , the Democrats are also in power where all, the rot is like Detroit, Chicago, and every other slum area and the blacks keep asking for more?????

August 19, 2016 2:31 PM MDT

Obama has already sent federal aid. What has Trump done, except grandstanding?
      August 19, 2016 2:40 PM MDT

Yeah, the president knew about it and responded long before Drumpf got involved.
      August 19, 2016 2:41 PM MDT

Why don't you campaign for him, I hear he still has about 5 fans left.  That is more than your normal audience.

August 19, 2016 2:42 PM MDT

Gov. Edwards said a presidential visit could cause additional problems for flood recovery efforts. Obama's motorcade requires many roadways to be shutdown -- and many local streets are still closed because of the flooding. Also, a presidential visit puts a strain on law enforcement. First responders shouldn't be pulled away to deal with Obama when they are needed for search and rescue missions still.

August 19, 2016 2:44 PM MDT

I read somewhere that the Louisiana governor asked Obama to wait and come down later.  I don't know if that's true or not. 

August 20, 2016 2:32 AM MDT