Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Gotta hand it to Kav. The only SCOTUS nominee who admitted his extreme partisanship during the confirmation process. Ain't he sumpin '?

Gotta hand it to Kav. The only SCOTUS nominee who admitted his extreme partisanship during the confirmation process. Ain't he sumpin '?

Posted - October 7, 2018

Responses

It's been a travesty for this Constitutional Republic and we only have ourselves to blame. Chump is riding high these days and the rest of us are riding low.
      October 7, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

I watched every minute of Dr. Ford's testimony and Kav's and I'm glad I did. It was memorable! His performance was magnificent. He hit every mark and every note and ever tear and every tremble and outrage and fury and anger and rage that super don laid out for him. He cried and tongued his cheek constantly and drank water and shook with every lb of his  corpulent body and attacked Democrats and the Clintons and insisted it was a conspiracy. An altogether wacko performance up to the high standards of the chief wacko super don. He got gold stars for that performance and is now a Justice. He shouted and yelled and insulted and interrupted and was VERY RUDE. All on tape forever more and it will run again and again and again and will be his legacy when he dies. Outstanding actor. What kind of Justice will he be? Another Clarence Thomas of course. Bookends. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 7, 2018 11:54 AM MDT