Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How seriously do you take your online privacy?

How seriously do you take your online privacy?

Posted - October 19, 2018

Responses

very
      October 19, 2018 12:43 PM MDT

• Seriously. I rarely give out my identity on social media sites and am extra cautious when performing any online transactions. 
      October 19, 2018 2:18 PM MDT

There is no privacy on the Internet.  The best I can do is not share personal information other than my opinions.
      October 19, 2018 3:19 PM MDT

• What is it that you want to know?
      October 19, 2018 6:31 PM MDT

Hi Zack~ I say so with Glee because I haven't been here for a while (Life, you know, sometimes gets in the way) and it's great to see you!  :) :)
    I think it is impossible to be on the internet and believe there to be privacy. 
    I look at it this way.  I'm on the grid.  If someone was really bent on finding out about Merlin and were the slightest bit tech-savvy, they could find out almost anything about me.
    Nothing is sacred when it comes to numbers and the internet.  All working people have a social.  Therefore, somehow... someway... we can be traced. 
    Contrary to the whole reason for social internet, I keep a lot of my opinions and thoughts to myself.  People can put a spin on anything you say to heighten you or degrade you. 
    Privacy is kind of a relative word.
    As far as who I am?  It is still a mystery to me too. :) :)
      October 19, 2018 10:12 PM MDT

Happy Dance!
    Thanks Zack!  Hugs and smiles and a great way to start the weekend! 
    You're Awesome, in case I hadn't already told you that... Please don't forget. 
    :):)
      October 19, 2018 10:28 PM MDT