Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Good" is relative. Isn't everything? Of what does a GOOD day consist for you? How often are your days up to par?

"Good" is relative. Isn't everything? Of what does a GOOD day consist for you? How often are your days up to par?

Posted - November 5, 2018

Responses

well, that's kinda hard to tell!!

I guess a 'good' day would be one where stuff goes along smoothly, where you get done what you need/want to get done, and where I can make someone laugh or smile or chuckle.

and I must add, as a gay guy, a 'good day' would be one where I'd spot at least 1 or 2 guys with nice bodies; butts/thighs are my thing! and oh yeah, nice pecs don't hurt, either!!

tee hee

:-D

:-D
      November 5, 2018 8:41 AM MST

Unless something totally traumatizing happens, like a sudden death or accident that needs immediate attention, good days are totally dependent on the person who is facing the day.

I can be at a birthday party with tons of gifts and be dissatisfied or ecstatic.

I can be left alone and be totally at peace and happy as a lark.  Or vice-versa.

We really do have that much power over our own happiness.  I am not talking about an illness like chronic depression.  Basically, for the general public, our attitude; it is up to us. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 6, 2018 3:03 AM MST
      November 5, 2018 12:26 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon. A "good" day for me is living my daily routine. It is very comforting to be able to depend on it. When something untoward crops up I'm not very friendly toward it. I love routine. I don't love change unless I'm the one controlling it. :)
      November 6, 2018 3:05 AM MST

Good is not subjective to me. Good to me follows the golden rule, and Jesus Christ.
      November 5, 2018 5:32 PM MST