Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do not understand the WHY of asking questions of people who habitually lie. Do you?

I do not understand the WHY of asking questions of people who habitually lie. Do you?

Posted - November 7, 2018

Responses

EXPOSURE?

The Emperor has no clothes.   Many trials have been won letting the defendant just keep talking and talking and talking.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 8, 2018 2:57 AM MST
      November 7, 2018 1:03 PM MST

I mute the voice. I don't understand WHY journalists congregate to question don when they KNOW he lies compulsively 24/7. It is such a waste of time. It's a charade. A game. A masquerade. The journalists pretend what he says matters. It doesn't. Not one word matters. You'd think by now they'd be inured to his vicious vile venal invective utterances and just shun him completely . But they don't. They address him courteously when he is congenitally discourteous. Dog & Pony show.   SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon. This post was edited by RosieG at November 8, 2018 3:02 AM MST
      November 8, 2018 3:01 AM MST

How do you know when a politician is lying?

His lips are moving.
      November 8, 2018 2:44 PM MST