Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is the most difficult thing for you not to do when you really really really want to but wish you didn't? Why?

What is the most difficult thing for you not to do when you really really really want to but wish you didn't? Why?

Posted - November 9, 2018

Responses

Smoke.
      November 9, 2018 8:25 AM MST

Condolences Ele. My brother-in-law quit cold turkey at the age of 50 and never had a problem. My sis quit at the same time and really struggled bigly for months.  I guess some are more addicted than others. I read once that there such a thing as psychological addiction and that is harder to break than physical. Don't know if true or not. Thank you for your reply. Stay strong!  :)
      November 9, 2018 8:59 AM MST

I forget to be careful, to watch my back 100% ... I forget I mustn't give ANYTHING away in terms of self-disclosure or even any disclosure.. My natural way is to be open, to smile, to lighten the mood... I forget I cannot do that.. and I DO regret it when I smile or say something light or humorous, or when I reveal something about myself..  I regret it when I trust those I shouldn't.. 
      November 9, 2018 11:17 AM MST