Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » How many women are suing Humpty Trumpty? I cannot keep track of them all.

How many women are suing Humpty Trumpty? I cannot keep track of them all.

Posted - November 10, 2018

Responses

Many. 

The one that you'd think EVERYONE would care about is the one who says that Trump had sex with her when she was only 13 years old. 

Still, his conservative "Christian" base think that's fine, just like how they thought pedo Roy Moore was a wonderful guy. And Brett Kavanaugh. And every other REPUBLICAN (alleged or proven) sex offender/rapist. 

The hypocrisy is nauseating, isn't it?

(**edited to include alleged or proven**) This post was edited by SavvyAnsley at November 12, 2018 5:11 PM MST
      November 10, 2018 9:46 PM MST

I never heard anything about a 13 year old.  I don't want to believe that one.  I may be acting like TRUMP'S base right now, but until I learn more, I have not heard that one.

Oh look at this, Savvy.  It turns out that you are probably right.  But I just don't get why she filed without any representation.  This sounds very fishy.

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 11, 2018 1:11 PM MST
      November 11, 2018 11:06 AM MST

I was going to tell you to Google Jeffrey Epstein. 

Here's the thing; no one wanted this to get much publicity, because Bill Clinton was also a good friend of Epstein (no surprise there). Bringing up Epstein wasn't good for Trump of Hillary. Too bad she didn't distance herself from her creep of a husband. I think that she'd have gotten a lot more support. 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Donnie or Billy paid for sex with minors. Would you??
      November 11, 2018 1:15 PM MST

• How many are telling the truth?!  How many were paid to LIE?!
      November 11, 2018 6:45 AM MST

Probably a lot.  But not all of them.  Ask Bill Cosby about how many.  Ask Harvey Weinstein.  Or. Ask any rich white man, has a lust for power and pretends its all God's will.

Amen.
      November 11, 2018 11:05 AM MST

I don't know. Do you have an actual number or are you speculating?
      November 11, 2018 1:24 PM MST

not nne
      November 11, 2018 2:58 PM MST