Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Decades ago Rodney King asked "Can't we all get along"? The answer is NO. Why can't we at least ignore those we can't stand?

Decades ago Rodney King asked "Can't we all get along"? The answer is NO. Why can't we at least ignore those we can't stand?

Why make yourself miserable subjecting yourself to people who put your teeth on edge and make you feel like barfing? It's easy to do. Stay out of their way. Don't go out of YOUR way to engage with them. Easy peasy simple.

Posted - November 11, 2018

Responses

Well, I got pretty good at ignoring those I cannot stand, but then the real world popped in and elected Donald Trump and that has colored everything.  I cannot ignore the world.

People I have to deal with love him still.  As long as they don't mention him, I can barely tolerate them.  But I have to because I am a member of society in Arizona.  Pray for me.

But....Krysten Sinema is gaining in the race for Senate against Martha (TRUMPETEER) McSally.  They are still counting votes.

They never have a DEMOCRAT in office down here.  But we got the House.  If we get the Senate seat, that would just be the living end.  LOL 
      November 11, 2018 12:01 PM MST

Sweetie I am talking about people on Answermug. I just responded on another thread and gave you the backstory. The don is fair game. Soon he will get his just deserts. Of that I have no doubt. In the meantime every day in every way I will call him on the horrific things he says and does because he deserves it. Sigh. Thank you for your reply!   :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 11, 2018 12:18 PM MST
      November 11, 2018 12:04 PM MST

Sorry.  I didn't catch it.  

I am all Trump in the brain right now, I guess.  

Still giddy about November 6.  

Happy and Blessed Sunday, Rosie
      November 11, 2018 12:06 PM MST

Why not take your own advice. This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 11, 2018 4:46 PM MST
      November 11, 2018 4:44 PM MST