Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How do you like your hotdogs? Devilishly hot with jalapenos and those beastly hot red peppers or mild with plain mustard?

How do you like your hotdogs? Devilishly hot with jalapenos and those beastly hot red peppers or mild with plain mustard?

Posted - November 14, 2018

Responses

Ketchup
      November 14, 2018 4:43 AM MST

Seriously m2c? Ketchup on hot dogs? Different strokes m'dear. Lately I'm putting jalapenos on everything. Burgers, hot dogs, veggies sandwiches. I guess my tastebuds crave them. I buy them brined in small jars. I toss them in soups and taco meat and refried beans. Gives a really nifty flavor to them. I'm not a ketchup fan. I don't ever put it on anything. Jim loves it with french fries. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee!  :)
      November 14, 2018 4:51 AM MST

I don't like spicey. 
      November 14, 2018 5:07 AM MST

Oh. Then you wouldn't like my cooking at all. I spice things up with dried red pepper flakes. Good to know in case you're ever in Hemet California and I cook for you! I just wouldn't use spicy HOTS. Some spices and herbs are just flavorful. Thank you for your reply m2c! :)
      November 14, 2018 7:07 AM MST

I grew up with hot dogs but after I left home never touched them. Even in the days when I used to eat junk food. 
      November 14, 2018 7:31 AM MST