Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you have friends who force extenuating complications so much they don't email you because they think you have a too simple email address?

Do you have friends who force extenuating complications so much they don't email you because they think you have a too simple email address?

Posted - November 15, 2018

Responses

What???  
    Anybody who judges a person by their email address and name is no friend, hunny.  You deserve to surround yourself with people who have a much bigger and better brain than that.  I am SURE of it.  :) :)
      November 15, 2018 7:19 AM MST

• Well you see..it is my name with a simple 7 after it and not only is that easy to use in emergencies it also a 7 after it which implies perfection and people also play phone tag games like its utmost important to speak to you in person when any spurious emails communication will suffice even if asking call me but they don't answer any strange numbers and they don't email any and this is a weird out no doubt in redoubt of a perfection seeking artist who likes only the strangest music and fantasy books!
    A one man empires if you will clashes with my simpler outlook maybe being Irish or not has something to do with malarkey. Cell phone/ hell phone!! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 15, 2018 7:58 AM MST
      November 15, 2018 7:35 AM MST