Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you KNOW of a conspiracy and say nothing don't you become part of it? How not?

If you KNOW of a conspiracy and say nothing don't you become part of it? How not?

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

It depends on if you have information and are being questioned.

Disclosing any bad news that can cause harm, even to people who are guilty, makes you a mark.

Is it worth it?  Are you brave enough to put yourself out there?  Maybe staying mute is sometimes a better choice.  I mean who will thank you in the end?  Best think it out and have a plan so you are not thrown to the wolves for no good reason.

Just because truth is demanded, does not mean that you are protected.   If you are part of a plot, then you had better spill.  But if you are privy to information and are innocent?  You need a great lawyer. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2018 12:26 PM MST
      November 17, 2018 10:25 AM MST

We're told "if you see something say something". What about  "if  you know something do something"?  Talk or stifle it?  Be responsible or ir? Take a chance and speak up or shut up? The choice for me is very clear m'dear. I say what I think and take the shots/consequences. I am true to myself and that is the most important thing anyone can be. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 17, 2018 12:28 PM MST