Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you LOVE folks enough you'd lie for them and help them cover up a murder right? Isn't that what love is? If not what is it?

If you LOVE folks enough you'd lie for them and help them cover up a murder right? Isn't that what love is? If not what is it?

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

I don't know what this is referring to, I'm sure you are talking about something that happened.  

But, back to Trump, there is nothing those people in that Administration that are pro-Trump would not do.  I have lots of proof, because they have already done that.  How about Trump kissing up to Putin and Kim?  (They are just tough guys who needed to do what had to be done and they are really very good people.  Great people actually. ) 

You know who is not great?  Our former allies.  Because they think Trump is a nutbag waiting to explode.
    He stands up there on the podium and seriously tells us who he likes.  I would really worry if a person like that liked me.  It is an indictment waiting to happen.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2018 12:20 PM MST
      November 17, 2018 10:02 AM MST

I am talking about futurely Sharon. The john  of don said he could go out into the street and shoot someone and his adoring worshippers would not abandon him. A day will come when he is the mruderer and his peeps will still be his adoring worshippers and not abandon him. They need him rely on him adore him support him defend him attack for him insult for him and will do anything it takes to please him INCLUDING supporting his murdering anyone who displeases him. Figuratively OR LITERALLY. It's just ahead around the next bend over the next hill. They are besotted with him. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 17, 2018 12:22 PM MST