Active Now

Thebigd
Danilo_G
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya want I should show ya CHUTZPAH? Mitch McConnell calls for bipartisanship from Dems after 8 years of PARTISAN OBSTRUCTION! Is he SERIOUS?

Ya want I should show ya CHUTZPAH? Mitch McConnell calls for bipartisanship from Dems after 8 years of PARTISAN OBSTRUCTION! Is he SERIOUS?

The cheeky twit said Obama would be a one-term prez. He was wrong bigly!  He REFUSED to take up anything under any circumstances that would be helpful to Obama. He says his proudest moment was PREVENTING Obama from appointing a Justice to SCOTUS to replace Scalia after he died. NOW the cheeky twit wants DEMS to work in a bi-partisan way?  Why? Because we own the House and his path will be fraught with investigation after investigation after investigation? Wake up and smell the coffee Mitchy baby.  Shake it off. Shake it up. Man up.  Put on your big boy pants and step up and take it like a man! You will get back what you gave. Your bread upon the water returns to you moldy and soggy. We know what you are and whom you are. You are an unpleasant crotchety humorless old man whose only claim to fame was OBSTRUCTING anything that would help we the people. We know what you are and whom you are and nothing you say will change your stripes or your spots or protect you from shedding the skin all you snakes do. Nice try. Bad move. Do better Mitch. Try harder.

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

I cannot believe that the news is still picking apart words coming from that Administration.  They should be totally ignored.  Forget it.  Life is gonna CHANGE and change BIGLY in just a few weeks.  It is happening already.

I feel the Democrats think they were caged for a long,  long time and it is time to take back their POWER.

Now we know what it feels like to have none?  Now we want it back and sweep these dysfunctional children out of the House and drain the SWAMP for real.
      November 17, 2018 9:51 AM MST

Me too neither. The media needs to BOYCOTT D.C. and especially anything to do with the john of don presidency. Whatever he sez today he said before. Over and over and over and over. He is a  broken record and boring as he**.  Some suck it up and love him for it. They are not the sharpest knives in the drawer fer shure fer shure fer shure! Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      November 17, 2018 12:14 PM MST