Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's too bad when folks don't visit an internet social site because some there make them feel unwelcome. Are you a welcomer OR un? Why?

It's too bad when folks don't visit an internet social site because some there make them feel unwelcome. Are you a welcomer OR un? Why?

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

I saw a Wayne Dyer tape today.  You know what he said that interested me?  

Most people spend all of their time looking for things to be disappointed about.

What a waste.

I don't care why anyone is here and I don't care if they like me or not.  I do my best to be cordial and truthful and if there is a discussion about anything on here and you don't like what I say?  Too bad.  Turn the channel and talk to someone else.

If I do something truly disturbing, I will apologize.  That is all there is to it.  

Why discuss this again?  WHY?  
      November 18, 2018 1:56 PM MST

Why are you so disturbed that I don't fit within the template you erect for yourself? I am not you. I question many things. I always have and I always will. I do not question things to suit others. I do it for me. So Sharon we will always be at odds when you don't approve of what I choose to ask. When you do things are very cordial and pleasant between us. You react as you wish because that is your right. I shall continue to do what I do because that is my right. Sometimes the twain shall meet. Yea! Sometimes it won't. So what? Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at November 19, 2018 4:12 AM MST
      November 19, 2018 4:11 AM MST