Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Do you have a Trumpy Bear? It's only 40 bucks. You have to see this ridiculous commercial. You just gotta.

Do you have a Trumpy Bear? It's only 40 bucks. You have to see this ridiculous commercial. You just gotta.

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

You are a better human than I.  I don't think I could be in the room with them.  I had a few in my family too and they are OUT OF MY LIFE. Not because of Trump.  I'm not that nuts.  It's just that the behavior and attitudes of people who support Trump are so off-putting, you know they have issues in many more areas than just their insane choice of Nazi Dictators.

My relatives were proud Republicans before this.  They don't care about anyone but themselves, think they are entitled and think their pushy attitude towards money makes them more important than the rest of us who are not as well-off.

So phoney.  So shallow.  So freaking boring.  They have not had an original thought in their heads since birth.  
      November 19, 2018 4:35 PM MST

• We have just come to a mutual agreement that politics will not be discussed.  One side will never change the minds of the other.  There are so many other topics to choose from.  Thankfully those people are not the majority in my family.  
    I completely agree with you though.
      November 19, 2018 5:00 PM MST

I know there are sane relatives who support Trump.  My relatives do not fall into that category and there were very few topics I could ever discuss with any of them.

But, if there were people in my circle who could speak about politics in a sane way (is that even possible?) I would welcome any opposition.  So far, all I hear are big mouths who don't have a clue as to what is really happening telling me things like this bumper sticker I saw in the parking lot today.

I LOVE TRUMP AND THE MORE YOU HATE HIM THE MORE I LOVE HIM.

I drew a swastika on the sticker.  
      November 19, 2018 5:09 PM MST

This is pure BS. They're making a mockery out of the US flag and I don't give two shits about the bear. It's the flag that's my concern. 
      November 19, 2018 7:58 PM MST

WHY?  I don't see the reason why the FLAG should be treated like some picture of Jesus or anything so sacred that you cannot even print a copy of the symbol.  IF they used a real flag that you hang for respect, then I agree.  

The flag is a blanket (I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM DEFENDING THIS TRUMPY BEAR -- I hate it) I think people who want the flag really love it.  So, it's not like they are using it for toilet paper.

However, having a FLAG with anything TRUMP is what horrifies me.    

THAT is the insult.  
      November 19, 2018 8:19 PM MST

Using the flag as a blanket or boxer shorts is a mockery in my opinion. Leave the flag out and it's just a stupid stuffed animal with ridiculous hair.
      November 19, 2018 8:28 PM MST

I respect your opinion.  I do.  I TOTALLY do.  But I cannot control how other people treat anything.  I, for one, will not use any flag as a blanket.  Besides, it doesn't match my décor. (just kidding) 

JOLENE, this is the flag that they should have stuffed in Trumpy.  And you are free to disagree if you wish!   This is what this man represents.  Not America.  Not even close.
      November 19, 2018 8:34 PM MST