Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Dallas female cop (white) who murdered a black man in his own apartment has been INDICTED FOR MURDER? Think she'll walk?

The Dallas female cop (white) who murdered a black man in his own apartment has been INDICTED FOR MURDER? Think she'll walk?

Three days after the murder she was charged with manslaughter. Grand Jury sez it looks like MURDER. If guilty she will spend the rest of her life in prison. Now it's Texas. D'ya really think Texas would convict a white anything man or woman for murdering a black anyone man or woman? Maybe this is just a buncha hooey window dressing crap to put lipstick on that pig. If she walks then we know  it was all for nothing. If she gets to spend the rest of her miserable worthless life in prison maybe even Texas knows shameful and racist when they see it. As the great you know whom sez constantly. "We'll see what happens". Everyone says so.  We are looking at that. In a period of time I will let you know. Everyone sez so. SIGH. :(

Posted - December 1, 2018

Responses

Do I really think TX will convict a white man/woman of murdering a black person????

Yes, there was a white police officer convicted of murdering a black teen in TX in Aug 2018. 

This post was edited by my2cents at December 1, 2018 5:30 PM MST
      December 1, 2018 5:08 PM MST

:):):)
      December 1, 2018 5:40 PM MST

A short & useful read:

https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/criminal-law/indictment.htm
      December 1, 2018 5:38 PM MST

Thank you for the link tom. Think this story will have a happy ending? Happy Sunday.
      December 2, 2018 3:16 AM MST

Come on, Rosie, that's a major copout on your part. Of course there are racists in Texas, as there are everywhere - there are even some in California. But to paint an entire state as a bunch of racists as if this is still the era of Jim Crow is, at best, incredibly intellectually lazy of you and, at worst, makes you come across as bigoted in the worst way, making a sweeping generalization about an entire state (and a big state that includes major culturally and ethnically diverse metropolitan areas such as Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio), and sorry, but that makes you no better than approximately 28.3 million people in Texas that you accuse of being racists. Just think about it.

You and I sometimes agree and often disagree, but I KNOW you are better than that and don't mean to come across that way. Happy Saturday.
      December 1, 2018 5:38 PM MST