Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What does the VOTER FRAUD john of don prez have to say about the North Carolina 9th district GOP voter fraud scandal?

What does the VOTER FRAUD john of don prez have to say about the North Carolina 9th district GOP voter fraud scandal?

Anything? Silent little mousy no wanna talky? Sheesh.

Posted - December 4, 2018

Responses

He isn't going to say anything about it because a Republican won.  However, you can bet if a Democrat won, he'd be working on a major Tweetstorm.
      December 4, 2018 10:01 AM MST

It won't be certified so no one "won" yet. What they will do about it is kinda fuzzy. Have another election? The jacka** aka john of don is going down fast and bigly but he is too obtuse to realize he is already done and done in. Thank you for your reply L. His trumpican majority in the Senate TURNED ON HIM and are rebuking him BIGLY vis a vis Khashoggi. Even the most trumpican blokes among them couldn't stand it. The Lindsay Graham who recently sucked up bigly has also led the coalition AGAINST HIM.  The House is lost to him and he caused it  promoted it and lived for it! Now he will figuratively die by it and for it.  Thank you for your reply L.
      December 4, 2018 11:00 AM MST

It is absolutely amazing to me that in the 21st Century, we have more trouble casting and tabulating votes than they do in the Middle East.  How can we hold ourselves up as a paragon of democracy when we have gerrymandering, voter suppression, and all the other obstacles to a clean and fair election? 

I have no sympathy for Trump in terms of his party going against him.  Lindsay Graham is a wimp who will change his vote and his mind the second Trump offers him a big enough position in his administration.  I don't trust the lot of them.  If they are unhappy with what Trump does or doesn't do, then they need to band together and do their jobs and push back against him.  Trump, despite what he thinks, is only one branch of the government and he doesn't get to rule as King.
      December 4, 2018 2:02 PM MST