Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Republicans in Wisconsin are currently voting to CURB THE POWERS OF THE INCOMING DEM GOVERNOR! Fair or dirty tricks from some bigly SOB'S?

Republicans in Wisconsin are currently voting to CURB THE POWERS OF THE INCOMING DEM GOVERNOR! Fair or dirty tricks from some bigly SOB'S?

Posted - December 4, 2018

Responses

Small 
    Creeps
    Under 
    Malfeasance
      December 4, 2018 7:35 PM MST

It's going on everywhere in red states. I could never have imagined that the trumpicans could go so low. But since they are all the spawn of the devil himself I know now they have much much lower to go before January 3, 2019 and they will. From intercepting votes and diverting them to an unknown elsewhere to voter subversion interference to ignoring rules and regs. There is no low too low for them. Scum is too good a word. I think perhaps excrement is more fitting. They do it openly and are getting away with it. In North Carolina 9th district the election board REFUSED to certify the tainted election. Everywhere the reds were subverting diverting lying cheating denying American citizens their Constitutional right to vote. If that is not spawn of the devil activity I don't know what is. The saddest thing is that the spawn of devil has a cheering section applauding and lauding what they do. Where these people have come from I don't know but I wish to he** they'd go back there. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 5, 2018 3:51 AM MST