Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if the john of don ever killed a living thing? A bird or a deer or a lion or an elephant? Is he a gun person? BIG WHITE HUNTER?

I wonder if the john of don ever killed a living thing? A bird or a deer or a lion or an elephant? Is he a gun person? BIG WHITE HUNTER?

He bonds with gun people and is beholden to the NRA  but does he just talk the talk and not walk the walk? One wonders.

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

We all have slapped mosquitoes. I don't think The Trumpster ever had enough time to go hunting, dynamic hard work-a-holics are always working and consider hunting very time consuming. He does allow time to play golf. All work and no play makes Donald Jack a dull boy. 
      December 5, 2018 6:42 AM MST

He will only "work hard" to make money for himself and his kids. He hates exercise. Says it takes too much energy. I don't think he is macho enough to hold a gun and shoot it at anyone. I mean he doesn't have the spine to fire people do you really think he has the guts to kill someone or some thing? Nah. He is all show and no go. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thy! :)
      December 6, 2018 4:58 AM MST