Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you feel betrayed/disappointed that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo/General Mattis support the john of don lie about the Saudi butcher?

Do you feel betrayed/disappointed that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo/General Mattis support the john of don lie about the Saudi butcher?

KNOWING full well what the CIA discovered they sluffed it off and backed up the "story" floated by the lying john of a don. Toady sycophants. Mattis usta to not be. What happened to him? Pompeo was allegedly well-regarded as intelligent and a straightshooter. What the he** happened to HIM? Are their salaries so good they sold themselves to a liar wackadoodle and will continue to support whatever comes out of his mouth? SHeesh.

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

These creeps were selected by Trump for a reason. And if they fail in their Trump duty, they surely will  get the sack.  They could be kissing up to him the entire time with proof positive they are in his pocket, but one wrong move that TRUMPY doesn't like and it is time to hit the bricks and they know it.

I am not even remotely disappointed.  I expected as much and I am surprised they have not pulled even more shenanigans than they have.

Bolton too. That creep is a BOMB waiting to happen.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2018 5:05 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 7:53 AM MST

The worship of money and power makes for strange bedfellow Sharon. It is sadly far more prevalent than I could have imagined. As Nicole Wallace said awhile back vis a vis how low will the john of a don go she said THERE  IS NO BOTTOM. So it's all free-fall all the time and all we see is falling falling falling falling falling. Sigh. Thank you for your reply.
      December 6, 2018 5:07 AM MST