Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all must be supergods intellectually if you can follow john of don. Sez trade deal set with China AND he is a tariff guy. TRANSLATION?

Y'all must be supergods intellectually if you can follow john of don. Sez trade deal set with China AND he is a tariff guy. TRANSLATION?

Market soared when he said trade deal with China was set. Then when he said he is a tariff guy the market took a bigly scary nosedive. Does he do that purposely to get folks to pay attention to how powerful he is ?  Are you impressed?  He speaks and the earth trembles. He yells and the earth quakes. Very impressive and all-powerful supergod.

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

The translation is that there is no deal committed to paper, so basically, there is no deal.
      December 6, 2018 9:59 AM MST

My oh my and why oh why? Another lie? Sheesh.  Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! Today Mueller releases info on Michael Cohen and Manafort's sessions as he did Flynn's. Much of it will be redacted but I betcha the john of a don tweets his fingers to the bone when they are released. Poor soul. Drowning and he won't  admit he's wet!
      December 7, 2018 3:30 AM MST

He'll probably have steam coming out of his ears when those reports are out.  I ca't believe that he didn't have a tweeting fit during the Bush memorial services.  They probably gave him a high dose Valium.
      December 7, 2018 8:27 AM MST