Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Right now the market is down almost 500 points. Why doesn't the son of a gun john of a don say "I WAS JOKING"?

Right now the market is down almost 500 points. Why doesn't the son of a gun john of a don say "I WAS JOKING"?

Take back his "I am a tariff guy" and watch the stock market shoot up 1000 points! What the he ** does he have to lose? He lies all the time anyway. Why not lie so that other folks can lessen their losses?

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

The bigger question is why do the "stock markets" even listen to his ramblings.  They're always fabrications to make himself look good.  This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened.  You'd think people would see this and not keep getting fooled. Of course, since all of trump's "friends" (term used loosely) are wealthy and he has duped everyone into thinking he's a money magnet (in actuality, money flees from him), they believe him.  Who's the bigger fool - the liar or the one who continually believes the lies?
      December 6, 2018 10:30 AM MST

I look at it this way Shuhak. The LIAR can't help himself. It is congenital compulsive defect arising from the DNA which he inherited from his parents who were surely liars too. He has no choice. It's those who believe him or  PRETEND TO who are the suckers and fools and enablers and facilitators. They SHOULD know better but they don't do better for reasons only they are privy too. There are a lot more of them than I could have imagined in my wildest nightmare which is very unsettling (an understatement). If they elected him they will continue electing scum and vermin and slime. Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      December 7, 2018 3:24 AM MST