Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Saudi lobbyists booked and paid for 500 rooms at the D.C. hotel owned by y ou know whom. Wonder how much whom made off the deal? Anyone?

Saudi lobbyists booked and paid for 500 rooms at the D.C. hotel owned by y ou know whom. Wonder how much whom made off the deal? Anyone?

Anyone know what those rooms go for? Conflict of interest. Emoluments clause. Money laundering. Conspiracy. Collusion. The wealth of crimes  grows and grows. What to do which to choose how to focus on the most lousiest and criminalest of them?

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

Do you wonder ... what rating on YELP or TRAVELOCITY did they give?  lol
      December 6, 2018 11:59 AM MST

No m'dear I never even wondered about that! You are way too funny for me not to giggle at that Walt! Way too funnee hunnee  so I just did...giggle. I read that many countries who want to be in you know hoo's good graces book that hotel for whatever events when they are in D.C. Here a graft there a graft everywhere a graft graft. Here a buck there a buck everywhere a buck buck buck! Old you know hoo had a farm ee i ee i OH! Sheesh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 7, 2018 3:07 AM MST

Have you heard that some places pay people to give good ratings, because it allegedly results in more business?
    But if you get "too many" good ratings, people don't trust it - even if they are real ones.  So it allegedly hurts your business.

Consumers are so fickle.  LOL
      December 7, 2018 7:27 AM MST