Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Swoop62
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Senator Lindsay Grahanm just called the Saudi Crown Prince CRAZY, DANGEROUS and complilcit in the Khashoggi murder. Uh-oh?

Senator Lindsay Grahanm just called the Saudi Crown Prince CRAZY, DANGEROUS and complilcit in the Khashoggi murder. Uh-oh?

I guess Graham and you know who won't be playing golf together anytime soon? Well at least we know what the red line is with Graham.  Beheading dismembering and dissolving what's left in acid. Goody gumdrops now we know what his straw is. I didn't think he had one. So now whose court is that ball in and who is the best dribbler?  3-pt shooter?

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

Not to worry - Graham will be kissing Trump's derriere again before long.  Happy Thursday. :)
      December 6, 2018 9:41 AM MST

Graham must be bi-polar. He kisses the a** of you know hoo/hoom then smacks it  then kisses his arse then smacks it.  He probably can't help it. Senility comes quickly with some and I guess Graham is the current poster boy example of that alongside you know hoo/hoom who is by far the most best example of a brain gone south! Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 7, 2018 8:23 AM MST
      December 7, 2018 3:51 AM MST

"Brain gone south" is right!  
      December 7, 2018 8:25 AM MST