Active Now

Spunky
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What we need futurely are peachy keen candidates to run for prez. Who is gonna wanna impeach a peach?

What we need futurely are peachy keen candidates to run for prez. Who is gonna wanna impeach a peach?

Posted - December 8, 2018

Responses

Rosie, one thing this rotten apple disguised as a peach has shown the USof A, we can no longer tolerate creeps.  

He has shown us the meaning of trying to excise a cancer when there are so many of the base feeding it sugar and other poisons by lauding praise upon him.  He bragged that he could shoot someone on the Streets of New York and he would have the support of his loyal fans.

Would anyone with any conscience want to live that way?  Who would admire a pig that could say such a thing and think it is wonderful, and who could admire anyone that stands behind that kind of mindless aggression.

That is like the leader of the KKK bragging that he has a band of morons who would kill for him and the KKK.

December 8, 2018 10:59 AM MST

You just stated perfectly the WHY of my saying anyone who supports him is not my cuppa tea on any level. He is the dealbreaker that wipes all other "virtues" a person may embody. Absolutely no exceptions. That obliterates anything else for me personally. They say they don't like everything he does/says but they really like his policies and they will vote for him again! That evil slimy scumbum? So I cannot ever find value in anyone who would sacrifice integrity and reason for any reason. EVER! SIGH.  Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Sunday! :)
      December 9, 2018 4:07 AM MST

• Once you've rejected God, truth and right, impeaching a president is no big deal. The mental midgets that call themselves Democrats, offer no solutions, alternatives, answers, ideas or suggestions to the nation's problems. They simply add to them. We've got news for Pelosi, Schumer, Mueller and the rest of the rogue's gallery that dream of unchallenged dictatorship. You're not going to get a conviction in the GOP controlled Senate.  
      December 8, 2018 1:13 PM MST

"Once you've rejected God, truth and right, impeaching a president is no big deal"---but if you believe in God and truth and right, impeachment starts to look like an ethical obligation.

And any mental midgets that call themselves Democrats are just Trump supporters in disguise.

And Trump is the person who dreams of "unchallenged dictatorship."
      December 8, 2018 5:07 PM MST