Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you purposely exacerbate to exasperate? Or is it inadvertent?

Do you purposely exacerbate to exasperate? Or is it inadvertent?

Posted - December 9, 2018

Responses

Yes to both Rosie, as you seem rather adept as well!!!
      December 9, 2018 6:17 AM MST

So with a few strikes of the pen you think you know who(whom) I yam? I admit to being very curious....odd as well as questioning. I never intentionally ask any question to exacerbate or exasperate people. Those who know me realize I write stream of consciousness style with which I am certain you are familiar. That means my brains bounces hither and yon in no particular logical sequence. I ask questions that occur to me. I ask questions about things that make no sense to me. If asking a question exasperates you how is that my fault? And how on earth would asking a question exacerbate anything? How would questioning make anything worse? So your positing is not quite in line with the reality of me although if that is how you perceive me I guess you can't help it either. So we are stuck being what and whom we are. The question is how do we proceed? Do we give up? I dunno. I'm still trying to figger you out. Thank you for your reply Mm. Ball's in your court.
      December 10, 2018 2:58 AM MST

I think the President is the biggest exacerbater on EARTH.   To exacerbate is simply to GOAD.  He loves to use that tool.   He uses it to infuriate his targets and to drum up his base.  Like-minded idiots who will, in zombie fashion, try and destroy all non-loyal participants of citizenry under his sway.

If he serves any purpose it is as an example of what not to pattern oneself after.

He is the ultimate example of bad behavior and what it looks like to others who are not cut from the same cloth.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2018 3:08 AM MST
      December 10, 2018 3:05 AM MST