Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Maybe there should be rules and regs about the kinds of questions we are allowed to ask. Make them vanilla and who will complain? Examples?

Maybe there should be rules and regs about the kinds of questions we are allowed to ask. Make them vanilla and who will complain? Examples?

What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite movie?
What's your favorite song?
What did you have for lunch today?
Who is your favorite author?
Who is your favorite actor?
Who is your favorite actress?
What is your favorite sport?
Who is your favorite athlete?
What's your favorite team?

Anyone ticked off majorly by any of THOSE questions? Which and why?

Posted - December 10, 2018

Responses

Rosie, some people do not care for your line of questioning.  You cannot please all of the people all of the time.  Bashing other people's taste in questions only fuels the fire and really serves no purpose.

Let it go already.  My questions are all over the place.  Your questions are very repetitive, but I am used to this type of dialogue and I can answer them anyway.  Especially since they are all basically about Trump.

I can answer Trump all day and all night.  I know him thoroughly.    And I can debate anyone who disagrees with my replies.

Plus I learn a lot from many of your questions.

So, enjoy yourself and stop trying to live up to your expectations of those who reply.  WHO CARES ANYWAY?  This is just a small site and these people, most of them, don't even care what they write to you or anyone.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 11, 2018 9:19 AM MST
      December 10, 2018 3:10 AM MST

I know. Why don't they just ignore me? They do not like what I have to sell so why do they waste any time on me? Can you answer me that?
      December 10, 2018 3:12 AM MST

I have seen all of those questions either here or AB. But there are many others that are not so mellow. Your 'smock' question is an example. (I learned a new word today.)
      December 11, 2018 8:33 AM MST

• I had hopes that most of the people on here are adult enough and even remotely intelligent enough to know that if they don't like a question, a word, a phrase, etc for any reason, they simply can just keep scrolling.   Why must offended people insist that those of us with more of a backbone must somehow cater to their needs?  If they don't like something, they whine and complain and the rest of us must adjust?  Why should they not be the ones adjusting?  I wish we would all just grow up and learn how to deal with being offended.  No one is going to die from being offended.  The sun is not going to stop shining because one is offended.  

In regard to the event(s)  that inspired your post. I missed it, so I really can't comment on that specifically.  I  wish people (adults) would just grow the h*ll up and stop crying about being offended.

Also to those people:  If you don't like a line of questioning or certain posts, grow up and ignore it.  That is why we have a scroll button thingy. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 11, 2018 9:55 AM MST
      December 11, 2018 9:16 AM MST

Ignoring is a favorite weapon of mine. People hate it.
      December 11, 2018 9:56 AM MST

• People (not all) who are offended want everyone else to know that they are offended and want others to do something about it.   It's ridiculous.  Ignoring is too easy, they want the masses to know.  It's like, "So what?" though?  So what if you're offended?   You won't die, it's not going to kill you to be offended.     It's out of hand... and now those people are attacking Christmas Carols... songs that have been around longer than most of our Grandparents.  Suddenly it's an issue.  It's immature and it's embarrassing.
      December 11, 2018 10:03 AM MST

I saw that Christmas carol segment on the morning news. My wife and I had a good chuckle.
      December 11, 2018 10:08 AM MST

• Frosty has no pants.  I am sure this same group of dummies will find an issue with that as well.  
      December 11, 2018 10:11 AM MST

Did you know a number of Christmas carols were written by Jews?
      December 11, 2018 10:14 AM MST

• No, I did not know that.  Other than Oh, Holy Night, I really don't listen much to Christmas carols.  Once my grandson is born, though, that will change, and he will be exposed to those evil tunes when he is with Grandma.   haha
      December 11, 2018 10:18 AM MST