Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How much trouble could the NRA be in if it is true that they laundered millions of dollars from Russia to give to the prez campaign?

How much trouble could the NRA be in if it is true that they laundered millions of dollars from Russia to give to the prez campaign?

Last prez election they gave $12.5 million. For the 2016 they gave an alleged $30 million. While also saying they were so broke they might even have to dissolve/fold. Pleading poor mouth outta one side of the pie hole under their nose and contributing $30 million to a prez campaign does not square. Maybe it's faux and they didn't do so. I don't know. But it sure as he** looks very suspicious and mysterious and deceitful and weird and eye-catching and in line with what they are known to be. Will we find out? I dunno. But I think if true the NRA folks might be in for a very bad time legalwise and elsewise otherwise. Which of course will be well-deserved cuz they did it the old-fashioned way. They EARNED it!.

Posted - December 11, 2018

Responses