Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would YOU have sex with and develop an intimate relationship with a foreigner to serve your country's goal to install a president?

Would YOU have sex with and develop an intimate relationship with a foreigner to serve your country's goal to install a president?

That's what a spy dame does and has gotta do. Give her body to her country and do whatever it takes with it to serve her country's interests. That Russian Betina dame did that for her country. Putin is prolly pleased that his pick is prez. How much did she have to do with it? I dunno. Admirable or?

Posted - December 11, 2018

Responses

No.  Not the way I roll.  
      December 11, 2018 12:23 PM MST

I womder hoors there are out there? They aren't only women. The current prez is an absolute hoor. I guess it is the era of hoors. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      December 12, 2018 2:50 AM MST

No....I pick who I have sex with .....King and country can go play with themselves  for all I care Rosie....
      December 12, 2018 3:03 AM MST

Not sure how that would accomplish anything like that but I would be flattered if anyone thought I possessed that kind of power. 
      December 12, 2018 5:20 AM MST

December 12, 2018 6:38 AM MST