Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You are informed that your life so far has been a TRIAL RUN. The real thing starts tomorrow. Happy/sad/terrified? Because?

You are informed that your life so far has been a TRIAL RUN. The real thing starts tomorrow. Happy/sad/terrified? Because?

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

• Neither of them. If one is determined to change direction, one can do it, and life so far would aways be a trial run. Que sera sera
      December 12, 2018 1:51 PM MST

Neither refers to TWO. I gave you 3 options Neelie. HAPPY  SAD  TERRIFIED. Setting that  aside sometimes you can't change direction based on the bridges you burned, the people you hurt, the choices you made. What you are today is based on what you chose to do all your yesterdays. You would have no choice  because I set up the parameters of the question to force you to relive a life. You chose to go your own way on this which is okay. It doesn't answer my question though. It avoids answering it. SIGH. In any case thank you for your reply and Happy Thursdy to thy (it rhymes). This post was edited by RosieG at December 13, 2018 2:31 AM MST
      December 13, 2018 2:15 AM MST

• No, Rosie G, your question does not imply reliving my life all over again. I already know what bridges I have burnt, whom I have pleased, and whom I have wronged. What's the use of my past being a trial run if I cannot learn from it to apply to the future, which, in your own words, is the "real thing"?
    No, I refuse to be shackled by the past. I would start afresh, rectify my previous errors, build on the good I have done, and, I'm sure, make new mistakes and perhaps burn new bridges. But I shan't let history repeat itself, certainly not if I can help it. 

December 13, 2018 2:39 AM MST

You're saying we restart from scratch, right?

Would I keep my accumulated knowledge? 
    If so ... I'd be happy for the second chance.
    If not ... I'd be disappointed.  (Unless I discovered the "cheat/trainer codes" to level up faster.  LOL)
      December 13, 2018 1:45 PM MST