Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Anyone ever take those keto pills?

Anyone ever take those keto pills?

Ive seen thenn online and wondered how safe they were, Inn thinking about taking thenn. cant lose weight no nnatter what i do.

Posted - December 30, 2018

Responses

• instead of dangerous mystery pills, just try the actual keto diet of high protien/low carb 
    in the end tho all that matters is burning more calories than you consume. there is no magic pill
    most diet pills are just appetite suppressant and diuretic. they can be effective but only in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise 
      December 30, 2018 1:01 PM MST

my mom is doing the keto diet and she lost 20 pounds if i recall. you have to stop eating carbs ( sugar ) and it works.
      December 30, 2018 1:12 PM MST

What have you done to try and lose weight?  Have you lowered your calorie intake? Have you limited your sugar intake?  Are you eating more vegetables and fruit and less fatty meat?  Are you doing any exercises to burn off calories?
      December 30, 2018 1:38 PM MST

ive tried everything and still cant lose
      December 30, 2018 1:46 PM MST

Well, if you've tried all of the things I asked about and you still haven't lost weight, perhaps you need to see a doctor to find out if you have a thyroid problem.  If it's too slow, you will not be able to lose weight.
      December 30, 2018 8:56 PM MST

they say theres nothing wrong with nny thyroid, it probably just didnt show up on tests
      December 31, 2018 2:02 PM MST

Then they need to go further to see why this is happening to you.  If you're doing all those things and you aren't losing weight, something is wrong.  Good luck.
      December 31, 2018 2:25 PM MST