Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » what’s your fav way to take Xanax

what’s your fav way to take Xanax

i like to crush it and sprinkle it on my choccy glazed donut 

Posted - December 30, 2018

Responses

Crush it and mix it with a little jello powder and snort it through the right nostril with a dirty $100 bill.
      December 30, 2018 10:58 PM MST

• I don’t take Xanax. But I very recently got prescribed some pills I like to take in the morning with my coffee. They make me not give A faaak but at the same time kinda give a faaak. I like them.... actually, i love them cos I’m myself again. So with coffee then. 
      December 30, 2018 11:00 PM MST

Can I have a couple?
      December 30, 2018 11:03 PM MST

• Haha nah. They’re fooking with my sleep pattern lately...but I didn’t sleep well before anyway. I honestly had no idea how bad my anxiety was before I finally went to a doctor and got medicated for it. I was afraid I would lose who I was if medicated, and be numb. I’m still the same person I was before but without the heart racing and feeling of impending doom and parinoa . I loves it. So much :)
      December 30, 2018 11:09 PM MST

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea a few years ago and now I'm quite anxious about trying to sleep without CPAP. Otherwise anxiety rarely gets out of hand... just trying to sleep without dying can be an issue
      December 30, 2018 11:13 PM MST

• Fo’ sho’ ... weird how we all have some issues but go through life with no one seeing them or really giving a shizzat. 
      December 30, 2018 11:18 PM MST

rectally, they keep me from being an a$$.
      December 31, 2018 12:35 PM MST

• My dr retired so no fav way to use them.  Great for occasional night anxiety even at the lowest dose. Half a pill worked well. Sad no one will prescribe them anymore;(
      December 31, 2018 2:22 PM MST