Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WALL/NOT WALL. A fight to be won or a problem to be solved? Why?

WALL/NOT WALL. A fight to be won or a problem to be solved? Why?

The ultimatum boy LOVES A BATTLE. LOVES TO FIGHT. He is a very lousy problem-solver. Usually makes things worse not better.

Wouldn't having a problem-solver prez be a whole lot healthier for us(we the people) than a fight club thug?

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

No one is even worried that this wall will be built.  Everyone knows it will not.

This jerk is biding his time until he comes up with another distraction to help ruin the country.

As long as he buys himself one more minute of freedom, that is as far as his pea brain can reach.

So, the rest of us have to dangle on this tightrope thread he is marching us all on.   He lets people starve as long as he is in comfort.

He whines that he missed a Christmas party.  Can you BELIEVE this JERK?  Can you believe the jerks that are behind this jerk?

I cannot.  It blows my mind every day.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 11, 2019 6:38 AM MST
      January 10, 2019 7:16 AM MST

Very nifty play on words. I think we are closer to an ending than we were before and that is thanks to the usually witless hapless ultimatum boy. The gubment shutdown may well be his undoing. The dumb bunny done it to himself all by himself. Knowingly because he wants 'death by cop" figuratively? We won't ever know. He will never tell the truth about anything. Wonder how he will do when he lies to GOD?  Now that would be a reality show I'd pay to watch! Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 6:41 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 6:40 AM MST