Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Asylum seekers at the border are his 1ST CRISIS VICTIMS. 800,000 furloughed Americans are his 2nd CRISIS VICTIMS. Who will be NEXT?

Asylum seekers at the border are his 1ST CRISIS VICTIMS. 800,000 furloughed Americans are his 2nd CRISIS VICTIMS. Who will be NEXT?

Who will be the THIRD group of CRISIS VICTIMS on the ultimatum boy hit list? You? Yours? What do you do then? What will it take for you to adandon him and start to fight for what is right for we the people?

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

Oh, that's easy.  The several millions in the country who DEPEND on the 800,000 paycheckless victims who are suffering so harshly, that they soon will not even be able to afford to go to work.

What do we do when people cannot obtain food stamps?  Is Trump going to feed them?  He could care less.  As long as he doesn't look foolish.

What do we do when there is no one left to defend the borders that he so vehemently wants to protect?   If there is no threat to the borders now AND MARK MY WORDS, THERE IS NOT A THREAT... there soon will be when the world sees we have zero protection in place because we don't want to PAY our guards at the border?

The very people who supposedly are on his side, he is screwing.  What a great leader.

Just so he doesn't look foolish.  He is the biggest fool we have ever seen and we are the biggest fools of all for allowing this to continue.

January 10, 2019 9:26 AM MST

Would some waddie the giftie gie ye to see oursels as ithers see us. Robert Burns wrote Ode to a Mouse or something like that Sharon. He will never see himself as we see him. If he could comprehend in full measure the contempt disdain and disgust with which he is viewed BY MOST OF THE WORLD it would crush him. His inflated ego will not allow that realization but maybe one day on his death bed all his illusions will be gone and he will know what he is what he has done and how evil each act was. And then he will go and live forever in a very hot place.  Maybe there he will melt off some of the flabby fat  Like a 24/7 SAUNA! Thank you for your reply and the graphic. He has no sense of humor. Zero. Zilch. Nada. He smirks. He never smiles. He doesn't know how. This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 3:05 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 3:03 AM MST

• Are these so called "asylum seekers" the ones that we have identified as those who want to rob, murder, steal and kidnap their way to prosperity? I think it's more like the "Democrats' constituency". Nancy "Wicked Witch of the West", Pelosi isn't exactly crying bitter tears over your 800,000 furloughed workers. She's more concerned about where a country that's bankrupt to the tune of 21 trillion, is going to find the cash to play nurse maid to your "asylum seekers". There's actually a third group of victims already. Those of us that are so foolish as to think that the US government is interested in securing the border and protecting the legal citizens and their interests.
      January 10, 2019 10:00 AM MST

You know what I wish?  I wish for one second you would know what you are actually talking about. That is what I wish.

January 10, 2019 10:22 AM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2019 3:05 AM MST