Active Now

Thebigd
hey!  I'M REAL BUSY!
excon
RosieG
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Where are all the ultimatum boy defenders? Have they nothing to say in his defense? Why are they all MIA?

Where are all the ultimatum boy defenders? Have they nothing to say in his defense? Why are they all MIA?

Well the 14,000 kids locked up in kennels and cages separated from their parents didn't do it.
Will the gubment shutdown to sate the irate current hissy fit the ultimatum boy is throwing gonna do it? Food drives are currently going on for those who can't afford food. Coming to your neighborhood soon.  Do you know anyone among the 800,000? Are you one of them? Do you still have a sound defense in his defense defending what he continues to do ?  For how long will that be true for you? Never wouldda thunk it but here we are. No light at the end of the tunnel. The hissy fit ultimatum boy will be forced to declare a National Emergency. Still won't Congress HAVE to release the funds for what they know is no emergency at all? Geez the mystery will unfold at some point. What kind of DENOUEMENT do you foresee ?

Posted - January 10

Responses

In effect what he is saying is "LET THE PEOPLE STARVE" because we need a wall and I don't want to be looked at as foolish.

Kind of like Marie Antoinette.  

Let them eat cake.  But, unfortunately, you cannot eat cake if you are on food stamps and you cannot cash them.

January 10, 2019 9:35 AM MST

I think most of the fat is in his head since he doesn't realize he has already looked foolish because he has always been a fool. A leopard doesn't change his spots. It's just that NOW he has the power to look foolish worldwide. He demands attention 24/7 so we get to watch and listen to the extremely foolish man. Of course his foolish is destructive and evil and corrupt and self-serving and predictable. That he does not realize and never will because...well...we can see how foolish he is and that no matter what he does foolish will be part of it. It is in his DNA. We'll see what happens! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic. Is that chocolate cake underneath the frosting? Remember he waxed poetic about the "beautiful chocolate cake" he was served at some dinner. That was the one where he got TWO SCOOPS of ice cream while all the others got only one! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 3:36 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 3:26 AM MST

• We're all here, alive and well, present and accounted for. Thinking that we're not here is a misconception or the product of an overworked imagination.
      January 10, 2019 9:46 AM MST

Not much to say anymore is there?  

I believe your comments are known as peeing into the wind.  Psssssssss   Watch out where the Huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.

The only overworked imagination is Trump's.  Making a total anus out of himself going on tv trying to convince people that this wall is actually going to happen.

You people are a bad joke defending a worse joke.

This post was edited by hey! I'M REAL BUSY! at January 11, 2019 3:37 AM MST
      January 10, 2019 9:49 AM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2019 3:37 AM MST