Active Now

Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How would you parents like to pawn your belongings to buy food and meds for your kids because ultimatum boy refuses to pay you?

How would you parents like to pawn your belongings to buy food and meds for your kids because ultimatum boy refuses to pay you?

The wall is a total farce.  An ego thing. A fantasy. A slogan. A sales pitch. Snake oil. All of which adds up to what the ultimatum boy is willing to do to sate his egomaniacal delusion that he gets what he wants OR ELSE. Well should he?

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

He is NOT a smart man.  This meme is off.  He is an evil man who thinks that he is going to get away with crime after crime because he is in bed with the right criminals.

Real smart.

Genius.

January 10, 2019 9:43 AM MST

I agree with thee. His intellect is below mediocre. I don't give a rat's a** what number we are told he has IQ wise(I ready it is 158...genius starts at 140).  He is not intellectually drive. He is all dual emotion. HATE AND FEAR. That's it. That's all he's got. Whenever his so-called brain engages he does more damage. What a crock! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic! :)
      January 11, 2019 4:15 AM MST