Active Now

Malizz
Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If gubment is kept shutdown for months what will the end of times be like? I doubt we can last for years. No gubment no president?

If gubment is kept shutdown for months what will the end of times be like? I doubt we can last for years. No gubment no president?

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

He keeps this up and he will be impeached.  Even the Republicant's have their limitations.  Especially if their livelihood and constituency are threatened.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 11, 2019 2:41 AM MST
      January 10, 2019 9:40 AM MST

There's a millionaire in California who's using his money to get trump impeached.  His commercials are popping up everywhere.
      January 10, 2019 10:43 AM MST

I think his name is Tom Steyer or something like that. He was gonna run for prez but just decided not to do so and use that money to take down and take out the insane wackadoodle evil clown. I say good for him! This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 9:32 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 2:49 AM MST

The wackadoodle loon keeps outdoing himself. He thinks it is serving him very well when in fact he is getting deeper and deeper inside that well he keeps digging. Soon he will be beyond reach. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 2:43 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 2:42 AM MST

It won't last for years.  Very shortly all of those who are now working without pay will quit and try to find for work elsewhere.  More and more people will start working "under the table" to avoid paying taxes (no IRS to stop them).  Within 6 months the US economy will collapse.  Within 8 months the US will break up into smaller nations (California's already trying to do that now), some allying themselves with various other world nations.  However, before that happens, someone's bound to do something stupid by trying to "take matters into their own hands". 
      January 10, 2019 11:01 AM MST

It can't Shu, no one is going to support us when we are broke.  They wouldn't have done that even when the world thought of us as heroes.  Now, no one will spit on us and who could blame a country that voted for this utterly useless moron?

We let this happen.  We showed our weakness by letting a Trump outsmart us and outfox us.  Letting someone like Putin get in bed with a moron and then turning our heads the other way.  What did we expect would happen?  A child could have prevented this in time.  I mean especially AFTER 911, we should not be trusting any presidents that have money and oil and power.  (BUSH) And then someone like TRUMP?   At least Bush did not think he was harming the world (or at least lied to himself about it).  Trump could care less.   Trump would not have the decency to be ashamed of his behavior.  He has said as much.  He said he has nothing to apologize to God for because he has not done anything wrong.

Only Satan at his finest would even think to utter such a statement for the world to see and remain totally clueless as to why this is so INSANE.

January 10, 2019 11:09 AM MST

Yes, we are one of the top debtor nations in the world.  With a government "out of control" no one's going to lend us money (not a good investment). 

I never said we didn't do this to ourselves.  trump may not have had the popular vote, but still a lot of people DID vote for him (regardless of any meddling).  People failed to see what trump really was - a egotistical, superficial, blowhard, racist, who doesn't care who gets hurt so long as he comes out on top (all we had to do was look at his past).  Sure, some saw it, but nonetheless...

Yes, the rest of the world is laughing at us (if the situation were reversed we'd laugh at them too).  Many are surprised at how easily they can manipulate our "leader" (I use that word with great shame).  What kind of leader promotes other countries while trashing their own? ("N. Korea good, US bad").  What kind of leader believes everything told to him? (Fox (faux) News) What kind of leader ignores his own countries intelligence info, yet listens (and believes) that of the "enemy"?  (Saudi's good, US stupid).  What kind of a leader shuts down his own government simply because he didn't get his way? (Screw the country, I want a wall... waaa!).
    Bush may have been a moron, but at least he tried.  trump simply wants to be a king (one small step to being a god).  Who holds a king or a god into account for their actions?  (trump spoke and it was so; all hail trump).  He is so arrogant that he thinks he can run everything by himself (you're all fired).  Bush may have been driven by oil and money, but what drives trump?  His ego, that's what.  In trump's eyes he can do no wrong; therefore everything he does must be "perfect". 
    trump is a person who cannot admit when he's wrong - about anything!  It's always someone else's fault.  He hasn't admitted fault for anything in his entire life!  The rich flock to him because he has money, not for his "charming personality".  His ego pushes everyone away, while blinding him to that fact.  trump doesn't what to make america great again, he only wants to make trump great... period!  If that means destroying an entire nation in the process, so be it.  And the worst part... many people STILL think he's the greatest president... ever! (the blind following the blind?)
      January 10, 2019 12:31 PM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2019 2:50 AM MST

An insurrection? A revolution? Allons enfants de la patrie? Storm the castle! The wackadoodle loony tune keeps going on and on and on. For how long? It is a wonder that he doesn't fear for his life and barricade himself inside his Mar a Lago prison. Stop tweeting. Stop taking calls. Stop appearing in public. Stifle it. Disppear. The degree of is insanity is getting more and more apparent. He is out of control and has been since day one. Only now he is attacking his own people to bolster his ego. If that isn't what a nutjob would do well I don't what else to call him. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday!  :)
      January 11, 2019 2:47 AM MST