Active Now

Slartibartfast
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What could be worse than being suspected of being a spy for a foreign country working against YOUR OWN country? Actually being one. Right?

What could be worse than being suspected of being a spy for a foreign country working against YOUR OWN country? Actually being one. Right?

Even worse would be being a president or leader or king or top banana or big poobah or the big cheese or the godfadder or the don!

SIGH.

Posted - January 14, 2019

Responses

And getting CAUGHT?   NOTHING.  That is punishable by death.  And rightly so.  I would rather die than live my life behind bars as a traitor to my country.  Every day you have to be looking over  both shoulders and you have zero friends.  Terrifying.  I would hang myself.

January 14, 2019 12:47 PM MST

We know ultimatum boy works for Russia with every breath he takes every move he makes. If it is unwittingly he is a very stupid dumb human being. If it is wittingly he is a traitor to his country. Either way he does not have THE RIGHT STUFF to be a poop scooper let alone the leader of a country. Yet there he is! Just exactly what Putin planned all along. The ultimatum boy has pleased Putin perfectly! Everything is exactly as planned. So ultimatum boy has at least pleased ONE HUMAN BEING! Sigh. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Tuesday. I see Putin celebrating with CAVIAR and RUSSIAN VODKA and a big bowl of BORSCHT! This post was edited by RosieG at January 15, 2019 2:23 AM MST
      January 15, 2019 2:22 AM MST