Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Putin puppet is petulant because he isn't giving a State of the Union speech and getting a photo op. So WHAT?

The Putin puppet is petulant because he isn't giving a State of the Union speech and getting a photo op. So WHAT?

We KNOW the state of the union. IT IS CLOSED because of him. People are suffering bigly each day it continues because of him. He would be BOOED if he dared to give a speech while he is strangling the ability of American citizens to earn a living because of some ego thingy. All he is sadly is inflated ego. Prick him with a pin and he deflates like a balloon. Cartoon.

Posted - January 18, 2019

Responses

Nothing is stopping him from asking FOX to allow him the airtime for his SOTU.  
      January 18, 2019 2:55 PM MST

I think the Putin puppet is getting some bigly pushback from Faux News. At least as far as Shep Smith and Chris Wallace are concerned. Maybe the station is finally waking up and smelling the coffee. I dunno. So because the petulant Putin puppet is gonna get all the attention he craves he punishes Majority Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi by outing a planned trip to Afghanistan thereby jeoparding national security. What an a**! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 19, 2019 3:18 AM MST

I'm actually surprised that Shep Smith and Chris Wallace still have their jobs being they are such vocal opponents of all things Trump.  There is no depth to which Trump will not lower himself when it comes to getting back at an opponent.  
      January 19, 2019 8:09 AM MST

I am too L! Shocked as a matter of fact. Maybe the petulant Putin puppet doesn't hold mucj power with them except for the toady sycophant! Wherever Ann Coultera nd Rushbaugh hang out they CONTROL what the Putin puppet does. He is terrified of their wrath but they are not FAUX news employees are they? So we shall see. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 19, 2019 8:27 AM MST

No, they aren't FOX employees, just contributors, I think.  Hannity holds a lot of sway with Trump, though and he IS a FOX employee.  
      January 19, 2019 9:47 AM MST