Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I cannot imagine that anyone enjoys being talked down to. Do you "do unto....."?

I cannot imagine that anyone enjoys being talked down to. Do you "do unto....."?

Posted - January 20, 2019

Responses

I'm only five feet two and a bit Rosie and most all people look down on me......it is un fair as you know as I've always been taught to look up to my elders....   :( 
      January 20, 2019 5:22 AM MST

Did you know that at my tallest I was 5' 6-1/2" tall and I am now at the ancient age of 81 still 5' 6" tall? Do you know how remarkable that is D? Jim and my sister both used to be 5' 10". They both have bad backs. They are both now MY HEIGHT! I kid you not.They both shrunk significantly. My shrinkage is minimal. I'm just as amazed as my doctor is. See what you have to look forward to if you stand up straight, sit up straight and avoid back problems? Fingers crossed when you are your 80's you will still be 5'2". You may lose the "and a bit". Thank you for your reply D and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      January 20, 2019 7:05 AM MST

You are quite a bit taller in the morning when you first get up Rosie.....as the hours pass throughout the day  the gel like goo between your vertebrae  begins to compress and you actually shrink in hight each day...
    As you sleep the goo disc expand again.

Eating wisely and good posture is a must as well....:) 

January 20, 2019 2:00 PM MST