Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Do you enjoy going to live theatre and if so, what has been your favourite you’ve seen so far?

Do you enjoy going to live theatre and if so, what has been your favourite you’ve seen so far?

I’ve seen Phantom Of The Opera more than half a dozen times... but my Favouritest is ‘Wicked‘. I’ve only had opportunity to see it twice. But I love it.. so much. 

Posted - January 21, 2019

Responses

• a midsummer nights dream and the who's tommy 
      January 21, 2019 8:08 PM MST

• Nice:) I saw « Tommy » not sure if same one you mean. 
      January 21, 2019 8:09 PM MST

• the pinball wizard tommy 
      January 21, 2019 8:10 PM MST

• Gotcha :)
      January 21, 2019 8:12 PM MST

• Love The Who.  Never saw a stage production of Tommy, but  I saw the movie when they used to have Midnight Movies in the 70's.  
      January 21, 2019 8:12 PM MST

• I don't really enjoy it so much anymore, but I loved it back in the day.  The last time I went was in the early or mid 80's, and I saw Evita and then Sugar Babies, both at the Geary Theater in San Francisco.
      January 21, 2019 8:09 PM MST

• ahhh i was just thinking about another one I saw called «  jersey boys«  so good. I got to sit in a box seat for that one. I’m rambling :) I’ve never seen Evita or sugar babies. 
      January 21, 2019 8:11 PM MST

• Is Jersey Boys about  Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons? I want to see that one.  I'd sit in a theater for that.
      January 21, 2019 8:13 PM MST

• Yessss! It was so good :) but like I said I got to sit in one of those side boxes at top of theatre. What many people don’t know, is you can ask for them and cost the same as regular seats... just have to know to ask. Anyway, my friend I went with asked for and we got. It’s so BAD! Sitting off to side. Anyway, great play if you’re okay with profanity. Id love to see it again from a real seat.. SO GOOD:)
      January 21, 2019 8:20 PM MST

• Oh yeah, I would imagine sitting off to the side would suck.  Sorry about that.   I don't care about profanity. I swear like a truck driver.  I HAVE to see it.
      January 21, 2019 8:25 PM MST

• It’s great, I hope you get a chance to see it. All these plays  I’ve never seen on Broadway. I see them when they come to Canada at the Mervish in Toronto. Still very good though. 
      January 21, 2019 8:27 PM MST

• I used to love going to the theater in San Fran, but the traffic is always a nightmare, even on the weekends, no matter the time of the day.  It just makes the experience less enjoyable, with all the $hi**y drivers on the road.
      January 21, 2019 8:30 PM MST