Active Now

DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Don't you just hate it when_____________________? A re-make of one of my AB questions.

Don't you just hate it when_____________________? A re-make of one of my AB questions.

Posted - August 25, 2016

Responses

You are thinking about cutting all your hair off. 

August 25, 2016 5:05 PM MDT

you picked six of the seven drawn lottery numbers!?!

you failed a test by one point?!?

you run out of gas with a station in sight?!?

August 25, 2016 8:17 PM MDT

...you're abducted by aliens and subsequently banned from the mothership for being too dumb to probe???

...during an unexpected visit to your house, you accidentally offer the family preacher one of the "special" brownies???

August 25, 2016 8:32 PM MDT

That would be fun to do with a JW.

August 26, 2016 5:35 AM MDT

Oh, that reminds me!

Don't you just hate it when...

...upon exiting the bathroom, your 5 year old mistakes the bicycle-riding Mormons you just turned away from the front door for the FedEx man coming to pick up his broken game controller and proceeds to chase them down the street in nothing but his underwear screaming: "Wait, you forgot my package! Come get my package! Please, come get my package!!!"

...you bring 25 Mickey Mouse shaped balloons to a toddler's birthday party, but after blowing them up, the children are playing among what look more like 50 semi-inflated breasts.

I'm surprised at how few responses there are here. I could literally do this all day. lol It's actually somewhat therapeutic.

August 26, 2016 7:33 AM MDT

a straight guy with a nice ass won't let you touch it, just touch, nothing else?????????

LOL

:-D

August 26, 2016 8:36 AM MDT

Response to bg433214:

Happens all the time, yup.
    Ha.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 23, 2022 2:32 AM MDT
      April 23, 2022 2:31 AM MDT

. . . all you keep hearing for your entire life is how BEAUTIFUL hot and sunny weather is? And how dreary, ugly and gloomy "YOUR" beautiful weather is?"

Ever since a very young boy, I have always preferred many beautifully gray various-shaped clouds in the sky, or very overcast with no visible blue sky, and cool temperatures. Constantly I've noticed  - - from all people and all weather forecasters -- that I am simply wrong in what I find beautiful.

Now, everyone get out there and enjoy the beautiful sunny and 80-degrees weather this weekend.

April 23, 2022 2:31 AM MDT