Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » do you think trump is a bad president or do you only hate him because he is kind of a sh!thead as a perso

do you think trump is a bad president or do you only hate him because he is kind of a sh!thead as a perso

i like to think most people would be a lot more accepting of his politics if he wasnt so whiny 

before anyone comes for me i do not hate trump. he obvs wasn't my first choice but i think he genuinely does what he thinks is right for the us people (more so than hillary anyway) he just has a big fat mouth and says whatever  wants which is obviously a problem when you are the figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth.

Posted - January 29, 2019

Responses

I don't 'hate' anyone. I hate what they do.
      January 29, 2019 11:20 AM MST

“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him”  -Martin Luther King, Jr

I don’t HATE anyone, I refuse to give them that power and diminish myself as a person. I hate only certain ideals or conditions. 

That said, Trump is both a bad President AND a lousy human being.
    I strongly disapprove of Mr Trump and what he represents. This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 29, 2019 1:32 PM MST
      January 29, 2019 12:11 PM MST

• He does not have any government experience at all. Never a Senator, Congressman, or even a Mayor!  I prefer Presidents to have a government background in order to trust them with making changes or improvements in the USA.  Trump has no knowledge of government and does not even listen to those who have experience in his inner circle!  He is a hardheaded stubborn narcissist who demands his wishes be adherred to by not just the USA but the whole world! In which he is perceived as a ignorant baffoon who is a laughing stock and embarrassment for America!  That said I dislike everything he does, everything he says and even the sound of his grating voice.  He needs to go!!
      January 29, 2019 12:18 PM MST

• I hate how he lies all the time.  That shows someone has no respect for whoever they're lying to.  He has no management skills other than telling everyone to obey and not question him.  He wasn't even a good businessman .. so I have no idea how anyone thought he could run an entire country.  Sadly, the people who seem to blindly support him have no idea how he's using them .. very scary.
      January 29, 2019 12:27 PM MST

It can all be taken care of by changing the two term maximum rule. Obama would have beaten him in the previous election, and would beat him in the next as well. 
      January 29, 2019 3:06 PM MST