Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Diet and Fitness » what do you like to eat for dinner on your birthday

what do you like to eat for dinner on your birthday

you know like a special birthday dinner 

Posted - January 30, 2019

Responses

• Nothing, my birthday is New Years Eve, so I don’t like any food to slow down my alcohol intake :) I eat later. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER! 
      January 30, 2019 3:01 PM MST

What day is the Canadian New Year?
      January 30, 2019 6:36 PM MST

• Well our Thanksgiving is about a month before yours ... so is  your new year’s coming up soon?;) 
      January 30, 2019 9:17 PM MST

• Steak and Lobster:)
      January 30, 2019 3:09 PM MST

• My favorite birthday dinner was always when my mom would steam up some crab legs and make shrimp alfredo....soooo damn delicious.  She hasn't made that for me in years.  I might have to request it again this year. 
      January 30, 2019 3:24 PM MST

My birthday's in winter, so I like a rich stew, preferably prepared the day before so the flavours have had time to blend and mellow.
    Something like a Ratatouille with fungi porchini and red beans in it, with steamed brown rice and maybe broccoli with vinaigrette sauce.
    For afterwards, maybe a homemade compote of fruit with yogurt, a crême caramel or a tiramisu
      January 30, 2019 4:01 PM MST

• Japanese food has always been the tradition for my birthday dinner. My birthday is Christmas Eve so I don't think we've ever gone out to dinner on the actual day, though--that's a day for staying at home. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 30, 2019 6:36 PM MST
      January 30, 2019 4:14 PM MST

Left-over pizza or a frozen burrito. (I nuke it, of course.)
      January 30, 2019 6:38 PM MST