Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Games » Do you ever find yourself racing towards the microwave to beat the buzzer and turn it off before it reaches zero?

Do you ever find yourself racing towards the microwave to beat the buzzer and turn it off before it reaches zero?

Posted - February 1, 2019

Responses

• YES 

that and when i wake up before my alarm i try to run to it before it goes off 

this morning i tripped over my laptop charger and wrecked myself getting to my phone alarm 
      February 1, 2019 12:32 PM MST

• Ugh waking up just before the alarm goes off is the worst kind of hell there is.  I kind of just lay there still trying to relax but in reality I'm experiencing complete terror because I know it's going to go off any second. 
      February 1, 2019 12:36 PM MST

• I do that too ... it's annoying!  
      February 1, 2019 1:36 PM MST

I did it so many times before, but I just don't care anymore now.
      February 1, 2019 12:33 PM MST

• You've become numb to the shrill beeping screams that let you know your food is ready huh?
      February 1, 2019 12:36 PM MST

February 1, 2019 12:38 PM MST

• No, but I’m playing the game try to answer this question before another distraction comes up. It’s kinda same thing. 
      February 1, 2019 1:01 PM MST

• What else could possibly be distracting you from answering my question???
      February 1, 2019 1:08 PM MST

• I know right??? I shouldn’t have spent my whole morning “ gossiping” then I’d have more time for important stuff like answering your questions:)
      February 1, 2019 1:15 PM MST

• I was too busy gossiping to ask questions this morning. 
      February 1, 2019 1:20 PM MST

• We have to stop hanging out with those gossipers ;) too distracting 
      February 1, 2019 1:22 PM MST

• Pffft, I'm not ditching mine...they are a good source of info. 
      February 1, 2019 1:24 PM MST

• Yeah, I guess I’ll keep mine too. I mean I need the ‘dish’ with my morning coffee. 
      February 1, 2019 1:26 PM MST

• I  usually get there with 6 seconds to go! lol
      February 1, 2019 1:05 PM MST

• Are you the type of person that is always 15 minutes early to just about anything?  Even if it means parking the car on a side street and waiting?
      February 1, 2019 1:07 PM MST

• Nope I am almost late to everything!  Drives my family nutz!  lol
      February 1, 2019 1:11 PM MST

• You're the chronic late type!!

February 1, 2019 1:17 PM MST

• NO, You are WRONG!  Almost late is NOT LATE!  i am where I am supposed to be exactly ON TIME! 
      February 1, 2019 1:29 PM MST

• Alright Gandalf, lol

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 1, 2019 1:33 PM MST
      February 1, 2019 1:31 PM MST

• Always.  I am always early with the microwave, my alarm, being somewhere at a specific time.   Lateness is a peeve of mine, so I suppose I compensate for being too early to everything.
      February 1, 2019 1:09 PM MST

• I possess the same trait....I've known people and have been friends with people that are the opposite.  The chronically not on time people.  Having to go anywhere with them would always eat away at the very core of my soul.  They just don't even care that they are going to walk in 20 minutes after everyone else showed up. 
      February 1, 2019 1:12 PM MST

• My best friend was always 20 minutes late to everything.  Always late, always by 20 minutes.  I got to the point where I just would set the time to meet up 20 minutes prior to the actually preferred time.     You said it though - it too eats away at my soul's core. I have no tolerance for the chronically late. People have blamed traffic, their kids, the alarm....  it's all just BS to me.   I have had to deal with traffic, my daughter, my alarm, and I have never been late.  Never.
      February 1, 2019 1:19 PM MST

No.  The reason the microwave beeps four or five times is to let you know that all the microwaves are gone from the inside.  
      February 1, 2019 1:12 PM MST

• Microwaves die down quicker than in the blink of an eye and the second a microwave door opens all power is cut.  Those beeps are there to do nothing more than make our ears bleed. 
      February 1, 2019 1:16 PM MST