Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » If you're actually still on Facebook what kind of content are you sharing these days if any?

If you're actually still on Facebook what kind of content are you sharing these days if any?

Is it limited to pictures or are you still mass spamming your fake friends with recipes, your political opinions, and the "Thought of the Day"?

Posted - February 6, 2019

Responses

• i mostly share memes and occasionally pictures. most of my facebook activity is in content sharing groups 

here's a meme i shared
      February 6, 2019 12:47 PM MST

• Lol I can appreciate random content sharing.  It's one of my favorite things to waste time browsing on Reddit.  There's no such as too many Harry Potter memes. 
      February 6, 2019 12:53 PM MST

• facebook isn't what's hip anymore lol, so i pretty much only share memes lol 

i do have instagram as well but i use it as a personal blog 
      February 6, 2019 1:02 PM MST

• I was on FB years and years ago when it first started out but once the floodgates opened it lost its appeal to me.  Never did get around to trying out Instagram.
      February 6, 2019 1:04 PM MST

Stuff I find elsewhere on the internet. Never a picture of me or my family. As for my FB security, it's on lockdown.......................supposedly. This post was edited by Zack at February 6, 2019 5:37 PM MST
      February 6, 2019 12:49 PM MST

• I just got an email with the subject line "Zack's Facebook Password and Consumer Tendencies"
      February 6, 2019 12:52 PM MST

BULLLLLLLLLLLS**T!!!
      February 6, 2019 12:53 PM MST

• It all looks pretty standard but why in the world did you buy the entire Sex and the City collection?
      February 6, 2019 12:55 PM MST

In my defense, that show is kryptonite to me.
      February 6, 2019 12:57 PM MST

I am so sorry, but that is just SO 2017 now.   

Get with the program.  

Isn't it Instagram these days?  I don't know any of them.
      February 6, 2019 12:49 PM MST

• Insta what?  Is that the site where you can make yourself look like a bunny rabbit or is that Snapspace?
      February 6, 2019 12:51 PM MST

God I wish I knew.  I am still trying to get into my Microsoft account from 10 years ago, that's how tech savvy I am.
      February 6, 2019 12:55 PM MST

• I say there's still hope for you unless when asked to provide an email address the end of it reads "@aol.com"
      February 6, 2019 12:57 PM MST

• I am on FB ... sharing most of my pictures and info. with people I went to school with or worked with and relatives.  I like it mostly because I've found a lot of folks from my past who I never would have been able to find otherwise.  I'm still in contact now with people I went to Kindergarten with .. and I'm an old lady.  LOL!
      February 6, 2019 2:51 PM MST

• Facebook never interested me.  But my big sister loves it and forced me to make a profile there which I never use at all!  She wanted me to see her pix there.  I think I used my great grandmothers name lol. I don't see the point of it. There is no one out there who needs to look me up and find me on FB that I'd ever want to hear from! Not into looking for HS reunion type contacts lol
      February 6, 2019 11:29 PM MST

• I was on FB in the very beginning where things were pretty quiet and you could only join if you had a university email account.  Once the floodgates opened and relatives and friend requests from people I had tried to forget started pouring in I took that as my cue to leave, lol. 
      February 7, 2019 5:46 AM MST

• Exactly!!  
      February 7, 2019 11:24 AM MST

What Mrs. C. said. 
      February 6, 2019 11:44 PM MST